The Rochester Alumni Exchange is a suite of online services available to Rochester alumni, including:
- Online Directory – Search for and stay connected with alumni of all
schools within the University of Rochester
- Class Notes – Share your latest news and find updates on classmates
- Career Advisory Network – Find and connect with other alumni in your
profession and provide career advice to alumni and students
- Facebook Connections – Easily keep your profile up-to-date, add your
resume, and see other community activity news right from your Facebook profile
- Events Calendar – View a listing of upcoming alumni events in your
area and register online
If this is your first visit, create an account below. Returning visitor? Log in with your NetID and password below.
First time visitors
You will need to request a one-time promo code to create your account. To request a promo code, email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name (include maiden and former names), class year, school and address.
Are you a very recent graduate? You should continue to use the student login portal (Arts, Sciences and Engineering
, Medicine and Dentistry
). When your full alumni record is created in our alumni database, you’ll be notified and prompted to use the alumni portal instead.
All alumni without a NetID must complete these
four simple steps to create an account.
- Enter your one-time promo code.
- Retrieve your NetID.
- Create your password.
- Set a secret question and answer you can use to reset your password as needed.
Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at
email@example.com or 877.MELIORA (877.635.4672)